Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

To-Do List

I mentioned in an earlier post that I made a big to-do list for me and Chris.
"To-do list" may be a misnomer.
This is the monstrosity that I created:

And this isn't even everything.
You're only seeing lines 22-47 (save for a few lines that have been "hidden" since they've been completed.
The to-do's start with line 2 and, at the moment, end at line 50.  And I don't feel even close to being done making it. It helps, of course, but this mostly reflects things that need to be done before the end of February.

Due dates help me, too.

Oh!  And several of the columns have conditional formatting (e.g., for the"Priority Level" column, when I type in the level in a new cell or change the status of an existing one, the sheet automatically changes to the font and background colors I've determined -- also for the due dates, the cells go to a red background if the item is overdue).  I love conditional formatting.

Incidentally, I am making the spreadsheet using Google Documents.  I also love Google Documents.  If you don't know about Google Docs, I highly recommend it.  In this case, it means that I can "share" the spreadsheet with Chris and we can both look at it, make changes/updates without needing to download anything or email a spreadsheet back and forth.

Organization soothes my frayed nerves.

And bless Christopher because he, too, loves conditional formatting and Google Docs.
(Though mostly he just puts up with the intense detail of my list).

No comments:

Post a Comment