Pages

Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sidebar: New Zodiac Signs

Sooooo...apparently, because of a change in the rotation of the Earth in relation to the stars, the correspondence between days of birth and one's Zodiac sign has now changed.

Now, I don't put much any stock in this sort of thing, but I do think they're fun and interesting.

Previously, I was deemed a Pisces (The Fish) and Chris a Taurus (The Bull)....now we are an Aquarius (The Waterbearer) and Aries (The Ram), respectively.

This website says the following about our compatibility based on the 'element' of our signs (with our names substituted with that of the 'elements'):

Chris's drive and energy burns brightly with Carolynn’s intelligent ideas. Meanwhile, Chris’s zest for life where combined with Carolynn’s playfulness can result in great times together.
This website had this to say, based on our specific signs:


You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever relationship you both share. There will be mutual trust and much care of communication back and forth. You are very different yet these differences will have little or no effect on your respect for each other. There could be sense of responsibility, some sort of inescapable duty that brings you together and strengthen the bond between you. You will find these individuals easy to share your feelings. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situation.

(They also caution that "checking your compatibilities by only sun sign pattern is not full proof system of match making.")

I'm not sure how I feel these summaries fit with our actual lives/relationship, but I do know that I didn't read these and change my mind about how important the Zodiac is to my life.

Just for fun....something I don't get enough of. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment